In light of the current situation . Please let us know if you are suffering from any respiratory illnesses / experiencing any flu like symptoms or are unwell and please postpone / reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for your courtesy . Blondies
- We also want you to know we have implemented staff wearing masks/gloves
- At this current time due to recent outbreaks please wear a mask for your visit until further notice, if you do not have a mask please ask we can provide one
- Disposable hand towels for bathroom
- Disposable drinking cups
- Hand - sanitizer at working stations
- Our staff are practicing social distancing at all times
- No handshaking kissing or hugging
- Regular hand washing practised
- Upon arrival we ask all clients to thoroughly wash their hands with soap and hot water provided or sanitise
- If unwell staff would stay away from work
- If any staff are experiencing sickness we would close immediately get tested and practise self isolation and inform clients immediately
- If you have recently returned from overseas / Victoria or have been in contact with someone who is sick , we ask you postpone your appointment until after your self isolation period is over . If on the day of your appointment you feel unwell please stay at home , we can reschedule your appointment.
- Each bench / basin is sterilised before and after each client
- Hand sanitizer provided near eftpos facilities and on each station , we ask you to use it
- We are limited to 2 clients in salon at any one time and are only using every second working station , practicing 1.5 metres distance between clients and 1 client per 4 m squared
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in these unprecedented times . Yours and our safety is paramount .
Thanks Blondies Hair